We have the best deals in Bucharest – just enter your dates and see!
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you in booking your hotel in Bucharest. Hotels Bucharest Romania is your online guide for finding the best hotel rates in the city, including for exploring your destination before visiting. Our Bucharest online guide offers some of the cheapest rates on the internet, including travel tips for what to do and see, how to get around, or where to eat, providing complete travel services for the leisure and business traveler.
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, our easy and secure online booking service will ensure you a pleasant stay in the beautiful and modern capital city of Romania!
Looking for hotel deals in Bucharest? Great accommodation is so easy to find with HotelGuides.ro! You may choose from a wide selection of Bucharest hotels and make your reservation right now. No matter if you're looking for your hotel by price, location or star rating, HotelGuides.ro offers all the information you need to choose the best Bucharest hotel for your travel needs, either leisure or business.
It's so easy to find and book Bucharest hotels. Just search for the perfect accommodation and make your Bucharest hotel reservation today.
Bucharest, once called "Little Paris", is Romania's capital and largest city, as well as its most important commercial and industrial center. It is also one of the largest cities in Southeastern Europe, its population being estimated at a number of not less than 2 million inhabitants.
Bucharest is the primary entry point in Romania, and, economically, it is the most prosperous city in the country. It has a rich history, which alternated periods of development and decline, from the early settlements of the Antiquity, and until its consolidation as capital of Romania, in the late 19th century....more
- Bucharest became Romania's capital city in 1862 and it is the country's largest city, known also in the past as the 'Little Paris'
- Bucharest still holds remains of the Romanian Revolution of 1989 on its buildings and in public areas
- The capital city is built on the banks of Dambovita River and there are also several lakes in the city, most of them in the northern part
- Bucharest is divided into 6 sectors and transportation around the capital is done by bus, tram, metro and taxi, Bucharest being the only city in Romania with an underground metro system
- Bucharest is home to the largest building in Europe and the second-largest in the world, that is The Palace of the Parliament, an impressive construction both in terms of size and architecture, being also one of the largest convention centers in the world